Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super Sales

Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends! This is the time we pay our respect to those who fight for our freedom, but the retail stores celebrate by having gigantic sales! In case you're taking a break from the sun, and spending a little time with your laptop...I thought I'd share some of the amazing sales with you. Yay for holiday shopping weekends!

C.Wonder is offering 25% off your full-price order of $100, no code needed. Also, take an extra 50% off sale items with code SALE50. I love this Starfish Stacked Ring and Striped Boatneck Tee.

C. Wonder Sale

The Half-Yearly sale for Women and Kids is going on at Nordstrom. Does anyone even come close to their customer service and easy return policy?! Seriously, they are the best. Those yellow wedge sandals I posted about here are included!

Click here for the full listing of sales....



J.Crew is having a New & Now Event. Take up to $75 off your purchase with code SHOPNOW. For a limited time, you can also get $5 shipping and free returns. I'm a longtime fan of their swimsuits because they hold their shape for years.


http://lh4.ggpht.com/dt7sBm3NJmpWDY_y7UkoIbJc9chpHhX3M9oGg-duA46pCDf8VEiw4FHuzcLk5OMpkyJgzlON=h540

The site I can't seem to stay away from, J.Crew Factory, has 40% off everything (online only.) This skirt just came to live with me.


Asos has 20% off the entire US site. With some of their prices already so affordable, that makes this a pretty serious sale. I love this colorblock dress and, this racerback dress would be super flattering.

asos – Men & Women’s fashion destination

Use code GAPGIFT for 20% off everything online at Gap. Their Summer collection is full of crisp whites, and bright colors. Love it!

shop the trend


Pottery Barn Teen is one of my favorite places to find unexpected gems (like these pillows). Use code MAYSAVINGS for 15% off all final sale items, plus free shipping on bedding.

Alternate View


Use code MEMDAY15 for an extra 15% off all clearance items at West Elm. They also have 20% off rugs, including the Ikat Links rug we have in our Breakfast Room.

Detailed View


Wisteria has 20% off sitewide...(that's everything!!)...with code MEM2013.

Memorial Day Sale


The uber-fabulous Jamie, of I Suwanee and Furbish fame, is having a rare sale on her site...15% off everything! This never happens. Jump it now! Use code LONGWEEKEND for the discount. I got my urchin from her...it's the best addition to any vignette.

slide


Jonathan Adler is having his first-ever online warehouse sale! I'm afraid to even click over. 

Enter our JA 5K Giveaway


You know Sherwin-Williams is my favorite paint, and right now it's all 30% off. I usually grab a few gallons when it's on sale, then have it tinted (free) at a later date when I'm ready to paint. They also have the formulas to just about every other brand's colors.

Img - Sales and Coupons


Rugs USA has 65% off their rugs, plus free shipping. We've purchased several rugs from them, including this one, and are really happy with them. I'm considering this one for our Family Room.

Rugs USA Homespun Moroccan Trellis Spa Blue Rug

That should keep you busy for awhile! I hope you're enjoying time with loved ones this weekend, and to all those who serve and fight for us, thank you for this freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment